The technical death metal band founded by EPICA’s guitarist and grunter Mark Jansen together with keyboardist Jack Driessen and guitarist Sander Gommans (both formerly musicians of AFTER FOREVER) which is answering to the name of MAYAN and has released its debut album “Quarterpast” on the 20th of May 2011 via Nuclear Blast, is now going to set out to conquer South America for the first time!
Apart from the other band members Ariën van Weesenbeek , Rob van der Loo and Isaac Delahaye, EPICA-frontwoman Simone Simons, who appeared as a guest on “Quarterpast”, will accompany MAYAN on the tour.
The following cities will be able to enjoy MAYAN live:
South American Tour 2011
13. November. Colombia Bogota – Teatro ECCL
15. November Costa Rica San Jose – Peppers Club
16. November Guatemala Guatemala City – Teatro De Bella Artes
19. November Mexico Guadalajara – Hell & Heaven Fest
20. November Mexico Mexico City – Circo Volador
22. November Chile Santiago – Club Chocolate
24. November Argentina Buenos Aires – Teatro Colegiales
26. November Brazil Sao Paulo – Carioca Club
27. November Brazil Rio De Janeiro – Fundicao Progresso
28. November Brazil Curitiba – Music Hall